Whilst the TRAILPARTS® website is carefully designed to facilitate the correct identification of parts, we recognise that customers may wish to return goods to us, and that in addition they have a statutory right to cancel their contract within 7 days of receipt of their goods.
Accordingly TRAILPARTS® operate the following Returns Policy for goods ordered online:
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt by the customer
- No goods may be returned without the prior approval of TRAILPARTS® and the issue of a Returns Approval to the customer
- All items to be returned must be unused and must be in their original unmarked and undamaged boxing and packaging
- Return goods must be carefully packaged and returned to TRAILPARTS® at the customer's expense and risk
- The Returns Policy does not cover any items that are special order i.e. are not supplied from immediate stock
- For customers not holding a trade account there is a 15% handling charge on all approved returns safely received by us.
If goods received by the customer are damaged or defective, TRAILPARTS® will replace these items at no extra cost to the customer.
To get in touch with us to discuss arrangements for product return, please view our Contact Us page.