Effective from 1st August 2019, we are pleased to announce that TRAILPARTS® has changed its legal status from a Partnership to a Private Limited Company, TRAILPARTS Ltd.
Whilst the TRAILPARTS website is carefully designed to facilitate the correct identification of parts, we recognise that customers may wish to return goods to us, and that in addition they have a statutory right to cancel their contract within 7 days of receipt of their goods.
Accordingly TRAILPARTS Ltd operate the following Returns Policy for goods ordered online:
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt by the customer
- No goods may be returned without the prior approval of TRAILPARTS Ltd and the issue of a Returns Approval to the customer
- All items to be returned must be unused and must be in their original unmarked and undamaged boxing and packaging
- Return goods must be carefully packaged and returned to TRAILPARTS Ltd at the customer's expense and risk
- The Returns Policy does not cover any items that are special order i.e. are not supplied from immediate stock
- For customers not holding a trade account there is a 15% handling charge on all approved returns safely received by us.
If goods received by the customer are damaged or defective, TRAILPARTS Ltd will replace these items at no extra cost to the customer.
To get in touch with us to discuss arrangements for product return, please view our Contact Us page.